Create Your Own Rope + Blocs Toy
Inspired by a love for doughnuts and children's toys, BLOCS is designed for you to create your own rope toy for your pup. Offer each piece on its own, 2, 3 or however many pieces you would like and knot up different combinations! There are altogether 1 cotton rope and 9 coloured blocs for you to choose from:
- Cotton Rope - Add to the shopping cart if you want to create your own rope toy.
- Gray Chewer Bloc - 6 rounded corners in nylon knit material, densely stuffed for chewers. Silent.
- Yellow Diamond Bloc - 2 pointy corners + 2 squeakers in baby plush material.
- Lilac Donut Bloc - 1 deep pocket for holding a short chew or long treat in soft faux mink.
- Blue Hexa Bloc - 2 pockets for hiding treats in baby soft blue plush material.
- Oat Diamond Bloc -2 pointy corners + 2 squeakers in oat teddy plush material.
- Moss Donut Bloc - 1 deep pocket for holding a short chew or long treat in soft baby plush material.
- White Onigiri Bloc - A squeaky bloc with 3 squeakers in each corner in ultra-soft, furry sherpa fleece.
- Tan Hexa Bloc - Densely stuffed for chewers, crinkle effect.
- Taupe Square Bloc - 2 pockets square bloc in corduroy material, perfect for hiding treats.
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.