Up Dog Toys
The Odin - Slate Grey
A treat dispensing modern dog toy with a minimalist, modular design. The Odin provides excellent mental and physical stimulation for your dog.
Put treats into The Odin and have it dispense food, so your pet doesn't eat too fast. The Odin can hold up to 1 cup of food. You can also attach 2 or more The Odin toys to keep the toy fresh and change the way your dog plays with the toy. Specially made for dog lovers who love a good silent, interactive dog that doesn't scratch hardwood floors. Easily washable with soapy water or use top rack of the dishwasher.
- Start with small treats or kibble that fall out easily so your dog is quickly rewarded for playing.
- Show them how it works by rolling it around and having treats fall out in front of them.
- As they get better at it, upgrade to larger treats to increase difficulty.
- Take it away if they start gnawing or ripping at the toy and show them again to just roll the toy (Odin is not a chew toy. Supervise your dog while playing.)
- Attach 2 or more toys together to change the way it rolls and bounces.
Made of TPR (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free), it's rubber-like material keeps hardwood floors and fragile furniture from getting scratched, while staying durable to doggy jaws.
3.6in x 3.3in x 3.8in
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of foreign objects can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Clean using warm water and mild soap. Rinse well. All Orbee-Tuff toys are dishwasher safe. Place on the top rack on a normal wash for regular cleaning.