Boomer The Tiger
- Superior, ultra-plush outer fabric
- Thick, durable Tuffweb™ mesh liner
- Concealed and double stitched seams
- Non-toxic polyester fill placed for optimal shaping and play-ability
- Embroidered eyes
All Fluff & Tuff toys meet the same strict standards for manufacturing children's plush toys in the United States, including ASTM F963-11 (Standard Consumer Safety Specs for Toy Safety), testing for lead phthalates, and double scanning for foreign or metal objects.
Approximately 30cm in length
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.