TEEF! Daily Dog Dental Care Regimen
Do you know 80% of pets develop gum disease by age 3? Dog breath is a sign of dental disease, the #1 illness in pets which leads to heart failure, kidney disease and a shorter lifespan.
Made in USA, TEEF! powder formulation contains Protektin42™, an award-winning, patented prebiotic formula that is clinically proven to stop the growth of destructive, disease-causing bacteria while growing beneficial, protective bacteria essential for dental health. It is made up of a patented combination of 4 naturally safe, bioactive ingredients:
1) Soluble fibre - outsmart and neutralise bad bacteria
2) Amino acid - prevent plaque buildup and bacteria odour
3) Vitamin - empower beneficial bacteria
4) Sodium bicarbonate - Strengthen and whiten teeth
that safely targets dental disease where it starts, below the gumline. The best part, you just have to add a tiny weeny bit of TEEF! powder to your dog's drinking water daily! That's all. Easy peasy!
Unlike other dental care products, TEEF! powder does not contain:
- Carbohydrates (often present in dental chews and treats) which feed harmful bacteria sugar and cause gum disease
- Toxic chemicals which kill ALL bacteria, including the ones needed for optimal dental health
- Preservatives, fillers or additives which inhibit the growth of protective bacteria for a naturally-balanced, healthier mouth
TEEF! powder dissolves rapidly in water, stir well. When in contact with water, the vitamin in the Protektin42™ formula will turn yellow. However, it does not affect the flavour of the water so your pup should not notice any change. Just take care in keeping the powder clear of clothes and other absorbent materials to avoid staining. TEEF! powder does not substitute brushing of teeth. Please continue to brush those pearlies!
* Human Grade * Tummy-friendly * Plant-derived * Preservative-free * 100% pure ingredients * Gluten & grain-free * Vegan
Protektin42™ is an award-winning, patented prebiotic formula developed by Dr. Emily Stein who earned her PhD in Microbiology at UC Berkeley and fellowship in Immunology and Rheumatology at Stanford University. TEEF! is Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA for use in food, and have been tested for safety for over 40 years in both humans and animals.