Multi-Snuffle Jelly Beans
"Jelly beans, jelly beans are fun to eat. Share them with the friends you meet..."
Calling all jelly bean lovers! Before you gobble up a handful of jelly beans the next time, do you know it can take up to 21 days to make a single jelly bean? Yup, you heard us right.
Like jelly beans, this unique multi-snuffle jelly beans nose work toy is just as precious. This latest addition has a unique snuffle design that is exclusive to Studio Ollie Paris. This nose work toy comes with a whopping total of 12 snuffle jelly beans, strung onto two cotton straps. Which your pup's favourite jelly bean flavour?
- Two attached snuffle belts with 12 nose work pockets for hiding treats
- Great snuffle and rustle toy for snuffle enthusiasts
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
18cm x 20cm x 3cm
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.