Do you know - dogs have taste buds that react to sweet treats just as humans do?
Dogs have around 1,700 taste buds in their mouth and tongue as compared to humans who have roughly 9,000 taste buds. So the next time you find your dog eyeing that chocolate bar and any other sweet treats, give them this healthful Giant Candy snuffle toy! With 8 snuffle pockets and one wide compartment, you can stuff a variety of wholesome dog treats in there for your dog to sniff them out. The rustling sound effect is a bonus for pups who love toys that rustle!
Key product benefits
- Top 5 best-selling Studio Ollie Paris toy
- Multi-snuffle toy
- 8 small nose work pockets
- 1 wide nose pocket
- Rustle sound effect
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
36cm x 14.5cm x 6.5cm
Polyester, Polar Fleece
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash in a laundry bag. Air dry.