Chess Strategy Game
New stocks are expected to arrive around late September/early October 2021. If you do not mind the wait, we will be happy to receive your order.
Remember the last time you had a mentally exhausting day at work and all you wanted to do when you got home was to rest and relax? Well, the same holds true with your dog. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with Trixie Dog Activity games. Strategy games provide significant mental stimulation for dogs. It requires patience and concentration, making it an excellent outlet to expend your dog's energy positively. Like the saying goes "good things come to those who hustle", Fido will be rewarded with plentiful treats when it opens the various compartments correctly!
- Level 2 activity
- Your dog will be rewarded with treats by using different techniques for opening the compartments
- This four levels of play board game come with four cones and various hollows and drawers
- Stage 1: lift cones, the design prevents cones from being knocked over; they must be lifted straight up
- Stage 2: move multiple sliders using nose and paws to reveal hidden treat compartments
- Stage 3: stack on the second row of sliders that must be moved in the opposite directions from the first
- Stage 4: place cones between the sliders and use as stoppers
- Non-slip due to rubber base ring
- Please see training instructions included with photos
- Product is compliant with Animal Welfare under § 18 (AT)
Product size and measurements
40cm × 27 cm x 5cm
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Never let your dog play with puzzle toys unsupervised, especially if your dog has a history of excessive power chewing. Intervene when your dog starts to chew on pieces of the game. Check regularly for damage such as chips. Swallowing of any foreign object can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Simply wipe down with anti-bacterial wet wipes and air dry. Product is dishwasher safe, use top rack only.