Strap Snuffle Tennis Ball
Do you know - when your dog gnaws on a real tennis ball, the fuzz acts like sandpaper, gradually wears down their teeth which eventually lead to dental problems such as exposed tooth pulp and difficulty chewing? The fuzz from the tennis ball could also lead to choking or intestinal blockages.
This Strap Snuffle Tennis Ball is designed with four long straps, perfect for rolling your pup's favourite treats in. When done, tuck the rolled-up straps into the ball and let the games begin!
Key product benefits
- 4 roll-out snuffle straps to roll treats in
- Great snuffle toy for snuffle enthusiasts
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs and medium size dogs
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
8cm x 8cm x 8cm
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash in the laundry bag. Air dry.