Strap Snuffle Tennis Ball
Do you know - when your dog gnaws on a real tennis ball, the fuzz acts like sandpaper, gradually wears down their teeth which eventually lead to dental problems such as exposed tooth pulp and difficulty chewing? The fuzz from the tennis ball could also lead to choking or intestinal blockages.
This Strap Snuffle Tennis Ball is designed with four long straps, perfect for rolling your pup's favourite treats in. When done, tuck the rolled-up straps into the ball and let the games begin!
- 4 roll-out snuffle straps to roll treats in
- Great snuffle toy for snuffle enthusiasts
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs and medium size dogs
8cm x 8cm x 8cm
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.