Multi-Snuffle Potato Chips
Ever wonder why we can never stop at one potato chip or even a handful? That's because the salt triggers the release of dopamine (the "happy hormone") at the first crunch.
This Multi-Snuffle Potato Chips will give your dog the same happy feeling at first sniff! Except it's not the salt that makes your pup happy but rather, it is the snuffling process. A unique snuffle design that is exclusive to Studio Ollie Paris, this multi-snuffle toy has a whopping total of 12 snuffle pockets, strung onto two cotton straps. Fill up the packet of potato chips with treats in all the snuffle pockets and pass it over to your pup, will you?
- Two roll-out snuffle belts with 12 nose work pockets for hiding treats
- Great snuffle and rustle toy for snuffle enthusiasts
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
18cm x 20cm x 3cm
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.