Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of foreign objects can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Clean with pet-safe dish detergent and water. Repeat step with clean, non-soapy water. Air dry.