A snuffle mat is on every pup's wish list and here's why.
Just like being around dogs can release dopamine and oxytocin (otherwise known as the happiness and love hormones) in our brains, the same happens for our pups when they are sniffing and foraging for food and treats on the snuffle mat. Science has proven that when dogs are engaged in nose work activity, their stress and anxiety levels are reduced. With a room filled with pure positivity and calmness, say "bye-bye" to excessive barking, chewing and digging with this snuffle mat that can be zipped up into a bag!
Key product benefits
- Snuffle bag can be unzipped and laid flat like a snuffle mat
- Numerous pockets and flaps to hide treats and food
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
- Great for indoors and outdoors
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
35cm x 23cm x 12cm
Polyester, Polar Fleece
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash in a laundry bag. Air dry.