Multi-Snuffle Rugby Ball
Let's play ball! We all know that rugby is a contact sport that involves hard tackles. Fear not, this version of dog rugby does not require any of that but just a nice bag of treats!
This multi-snuffle baseball is designed with a roll-out snuffle belt with multiple snuffle pockets to hide your pup's favourite treats. Fill the pockets with your pup's favourite treats, roll up the belt when done and tuck it back into the ball.
- 1 roll-out snuffle belt with multiple nose work pockets for hiding treats
- Great snuffle toy for snuffle enthusiasts
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
25cm x 13.5cm x 12cm
All Studio Ollie products have legally protected patents, international design registration and application. Thus, any infringement of intellectual property rights, such as design theft, will result in legal liabilities. In addition, any unauthorized use or theft of all contents and images of Studio Ollie is strictly prohibited.
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.