Snuffle Cheddar Cheese
“That has too much cheese on it,” said no one ever.
Dogs are no exception when it comes to cheese. Most of the dogs we know go crazy at the sight of cheese and cheddar is a very popular blend for both humans and dogs. Being a harder cheese, the sodium content may be higher than desired. But fear not, this snuffle Cheddar Cheese is the next closest thing to the real McCoy! Suitable for lactose-intolerant pups too!
- 2 nose work pockets to hide your pup’s favourite treats
- Great snuffle toy for first-timer snufflers
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
12.5cm x 11cm x 8cm
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.