Air-Dried Grass-Fed Beef Lung Poppers (100g)
The Dog Grocer beef treats use human-grade, grass-fed beef sourced from Australia. The lifestyles and diets of the grass-fed cows (as opposed to their grain-fed counterparts) not only have ethical implications, they also have impacts on the nutrient composition of their beef, especially in their fatty acid compositions, containing lower amounts of monosaturated fats and higher concentrations of beneficial omega 3s and CLA. Beef lung treats are sanitised with ozone before processing. Rich in potassium, selenium, iron and vitamin B12, these chewy bites are great as training treats.
- Crunchy puffs, great as training treats
- Rich in potassium, selenium, iron and vitamin B12
- Sourced from grass-fed Australian Beef
- Made locally in AVS licensed kitchen
- Cleaned and sanitised with ozone
- Processed at controlled low temperatures for minimal change in nutritional profile, while ensuring safety protocols according to the USDA food safety guidelines
- 100% digestible
Grass-Fed Australian Beef Lung
All treats and chews do not contain any additives, chemicals or artificial flavouring, and are packaged in food-grade home compostable packaging. Storage and handling: Recommended to transfer in airtight container and store in the freezer. Best consumed within 4 months from date of manufacture.
Kindly note that treats are not applicable for any discounts.