Toy Safety & Care
Never let your dog play with puzzle toys unsupervised, especially if your dog has a history of excessive power chewing. Intervene when your dog starts to chew on pieces of the game. Check regularly for damage such as splinters and chips. Swallowing of any foreign object can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Use only dry treats when playing. If your puzzle has wood components, please keep game dry and free of water as the wooden parts may swell otherwise. You may do a simple wipe with antibacterial wet wipes. For non-wood puzzles, hand wash with pet-safe detergent, rinse clean and air dry.