Do you always have a pair of pleading puppy dog eyes looking at you, desperate to get a bite of the juicy pork sausages that just came off the grill? With all the salt and fat content in them, they are best avoided. However, it’s not all doom and gloom! Opt for a healthier version like this squeaker and rustle sausage that might just make their tails wag all the same!
Key product benefits
- Squeak and rustle
- Often overlooked by humans but always celebrated by pups who love squeaker and rustle toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Provide physical exercise
5. Boost mental stimulation
15cm x 4cm x 2cm
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash in a laundry bag. Air dry.