Game Bone Strategy Game
Note: Product box is slightly damaged (product is intact!) during shipping hence we are offering a 10% for this.
Remember the last time you had a mentally exhausting day at work and all you wanted to do when you got home was to rest and relax? Well, the same holds true with your dog. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive with Trixie Dog Activity games. Strategy games provide significant mental stimulation for dogs. It requires patience and concentration, making it an excellent outlet to expend your dog's energy positively. Like the saying goes "good things come to those who hustle", Fido will be rewarded with plentiful treats when it opens the various compartments correctly!
- Level 1 and 2 activity. Two games in 1.
- Your dog will be rewarded with treats by using different techniques for opening the compartments
- Side 1 solitaire (level 1): the dog has to lift the cones to get the treats
- Side 2 chess (level 2): the dog receives treats by moving the covers; the covers can also be blocked with the cones, making the game more demanding
- Extra sturdy material due to MDF-plastic mix
- Non-slip due to rubber base ring
- Please see training instructions included with photos
- Product is compliant with Animal Welfare under § 18 (AT)
Product size and measurements
31cm × 20 cm x 5cm
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Never let your dog play with puzzle toys unsupervised, especially if your dog has a history of excessive power chewing. Intervene when your dog starts to chew on pieces of the game. Check regularly for damage such as splinters and chips. Swallowing of any foreign object can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Use only dry treats when playing. If your puzzle has wood components, please keep game dry and free of water as the wooden parts may swell otherwise. You may do a simple wipe with antibacterial wet wipes. For non-wood puzzles, hand wash with pet-safe detergent, rinse clean and air dry.