Treat Dispensing Puzzle Ball
If your dog can choose only two things they love in this world to have, it will probably be you and a ball. Now, what if your dog can have a ball that dispenses treats as he paws and nudges it around? This treat-dispensing puzzle ball will surely set your dog's heart fluttering with excitement! You can adjust the level of difficulty by placing treats from the easiest chamber 1 to the most challenging chamber 4, making this the perfect ball toy for pups to pros! Find your inner peace with its soft bumper body coating that greatly reduces noise during play. Not for power chewers.
- 4 levels of adjustable difficulty, suitable for pups to pros
- Dispenses treats and kibbles
- Helps prevent destructive boredom behaviours
- Soft bumper body coating prevents slipping and reduces noise during play
- Easy to fill
- Easy to clean
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Product size and measurements
12cm x 12cm x 12cm / 0.51kg
To open, simply press down the lever with thumb and pull the ball apart at the centre seam. Clean with pet-safe dish detergent and water. Repeat step with clean, non-soapy water. Air dry upside down. To close, align the arrows on the top and bottom pieces so that point at each other. Push the top and bottom pieces together and snap closed.
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Photos with courtesy from Amy Kwon @ttangkongchan.