"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down!" Imagine how much fun your dog will have with this treat-dispensing toy that wobbles and rolls. You can now eat in peace and avoid a pair of puppy eyes staring at you during your mealtime by simply putting kibbles or treats in this interactive dog toy. Its rounded, weighted bottom will always delightfully spin it back upright for more playtime fun, guaranteed to keep your dog very busy and entertained. Want to keep your dog busy for a longer period? Simply adjust the opening to control the release of treats!
- Customize difficulty level by adjusting the opening to control the release of treats and kibbles
- Easy-to-fill, easy-to-clean dual chambers that allow you to fill with treats or kibbles
- Bobs and tilts on weighted, anti-slip base
- Provides hours of challenging play
- Puzzle releases treats as your dog paws, nudges and chases
- Available in small (suitable for small and middle-size dogs) and large sizes (suitable for large size dogs)"
- This is not a chew toy
Key health and behavioral benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Product size and measurements
Small : 11.5cm x 11.5cm x 16.5cm / 0.45kg
Large: 15cm x 15cm x 24cm / 0.72kg
Remove yellow cap and clean it with pet-safe dish detergent and water. Slide open the top opening and close the side opening. Pour soapy water into the top opening and close it. Give it a few good shakes and rinse out from the side opening. Repeat step with clean, non-soapy water. Air dry upside down.
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.