Pyramid is the biggest and toughest game from The Intelligent Pets to date!
This is a complex game with many tasks to be solved by your dog. You can regulate the level of difficulty (from level 1 to level 4) by adding and removing parts where treats are hidden. This tri-dimensional puzzle is designed in the shape of a pyramid, ideal for middle size and large breed dogs.
This game features up to 39 different hiding places for your dog to find: 12 hats, 12 cylinders, 2 drawers 6 beams and 6 openings covered by the beams. Pyramid is an excellent tool in exercising a dog’s concentration skills and provides a great opportunity for interaction between a parent and his/her pet.
- Ideal for middle and large breed dogs who love puzzle games
- Difficulty level 4
- A total of two drawers and 21 tokens (11 “cylinders” and 10 “hats”).
- Great indoor activity during rainy days and if you have senior dogs with ailments and for post-surgery recoveries where outdoor activities are impossible
- Product is compliant with Animal Welfare under § 18 (AT)
- 2019 Global Pet Expo Finalist
How to play
1. Hide your dog’s favorite treats under “hats” and “cylinders”, as well as inside of the drawers. Make sure your dog observes while you are doing it.
2. Encourage your dog verbally to seek the treats hidden inside of the puzzle.
3. Your dog will start searching for the treats by knocking down the “cylinders”, moving the “hats” to the position where they can be lifted and drawers can be opened to expose the treats.
4. Make sure that you praise the dog each time he/she finds the treat.
We recommend you to start the game with only a few pieces of hats and cylinders as your dog may lose motivation if it is unable to solve the game after a few attempts. Let your dog watch as you hide the treats in the game to stimulate its curiosity.
Product size and measurements
38cm x 42cm x 17cm
Made from certified wood, coated with a transparent water-resistant layer safe for humans and animals.
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Never let your dog play with puzzle toys unsupervised, especially if your dog has a history of excessive power chewing. Intervene when your dog starts to chew on pieces of the game. Check regularly for damage such as splinters and chips. Swallowing of any foreign object can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Use only dry treats when playing. If your puzzle has wood components, please keep game dry and free of water as the wooden parts may swell otherwise. You may do a simple wipe with antibacterial wet wipes. For non-wood puzzles, hand wash with pet-safe detergent, rinse clean and air dry.