Squeaky Dogwood NOUNOU
NOUNOU is the puppies and kitties version we designed out of NOU. NOU (pronounced like noo in noodles) is a play object for both your pet and you. To make it fun, you will need to get creative in making various shapes with them. NOU can be a pretzel, a boating knot, a tossing ball or a tug of war rope or even a nose work toy!
NOUNOU is designed to be slightly shorter and slimmer for creating smaller play objects for puppies, XS/S dogs and cats.
Squeaky NOUNOU (dogwood): Two squeakers are placed respectively at the ends instead of hidden in the middle so that they can be easily found by puppies and reduce possible frustration.
• The soft nylon in-fused knit fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
• Works like an enrichment toy, treats can be hidden in the knots and rewarded when your pet successfully unknots them. If one NOU is too easy for your pet, you can always level up and make more complicated shapes with two or three NOU!
• The delicate texture not only protects your pet's mouth but also avoids damage to the teeth and gum
• The double layer structure of the non-rip composite mesh backing below the soft corduroy fabric makes the toy extremely durable
• All seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
• Measures approx. 4ft or 120cm long and 1.25” or 3cm in diameter when unknotted
Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry
Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes
As with all toys, supervision is advised
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.