Snuffle Sweet Cake
We heart cakes and so do our pups. I mean, can we blame them? We are certain that they had their eyes on cakes before, one time or another. But unless it is a pup cake or this multi-snuffle sweet cake, sharing is not caring. Available in 2 "flavours" - lemon or chestnut, this sweet cake is already gaining recognition amongst serious snufflers.
- One of the latest multi-snuffle toy by Studio Ollie
- 1 large nose work pocket
- 3 small nose work pockets
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
14cm x 11cm x 9cm
Polyester, Polar Fleece
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.