We heart cakes and so do our pups. I mean, can we blame them? We are certain that they had their eyes on cakes before, one time or another. But unless it is a pup cake or this multi-snuffle sweet cake, sharing is not caring. Available in 2 "flavours" - lemon or chestnut, this new kid on the block is already gaining recognition amongst serious snufflers.
Key product benefits
- One of the latest multi-snuffle toy by Studio Ollie
- 1 large nose work pocket
- 3 small nose work pockets
- For dogs (or owners, ahem) who love quiet enrichment toys
- Recommended for small dogs, medium size dogs and gentle giants
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
14cm x 11cm x 9cm
Polyester, Polar Fleece
No dog toy is truly indestructible. We always recommend for dog owners to keep a close watch on your dog or check intermittently during their playtime, in case things get rough. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash in a laundry bag. Air dry.