Dog' SUDOKU® Medium Expert Rainbow
All sold out for now but will be restocked by 14 November 2020. If you do not mind the wait, we will be happy to receive your order. Thank you.
Sudoku is one of the most popular puzzles games of all times. Now, there's Sudoku for dogs! Yup, you heard us right. This Dog Sudoku®Expert Rainbox puzzle game features eight movable tiles made of polypropylene, which has been certified as suitable for contact with dry treats. Ideal for middle and large size breeds. All that is needed are brains, concentration and love for treats. According to dog behaviourists, 10 minutes of mental stimulation with the employment of interactive game equivalents to 1 hour of physical exercise. So, when walks are impossible during rainy days and recovery or if you have senior dogs with ailments, bring out this board game and have fun together indoors!
- 2019 Global Pet Expo Finalist
- Ideal for middle and large size breeds dogs who are skilled in puzzle games
- Difficulty level 3
- Eight colourful tiles and nine fields provide entertainment for middle and large size breeds while stimulating their mental and physical abilities
- Great indoor activity during rainy days and if you have senior dogs with ailments and for post-surgery recoveries where outdoor activities are impossible.
- Made from certified wood, coated with a transparent water-resistant layer safe for humans and animals.
- Product is compliant with Animal Welfare under § 18 (AT)
Key health and behavioural benefits
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Product size and measurements
27cm x 27cm x 3cm
Certified wood and plastic
Never let your dog play unsupervised. Intervene when your dog starts to chew on pieces of the game. Check regularly for damage such as splinters and chips.
Keep out of reach of small children since removable parts can be a choking hazard to them. Please keep the game dry and free of water as the wooden parts may swell otherwise. You may do a simple wipe with a damp cloth or antibacterial wet wipes. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Use only dry treats when playing.