Hartman & Rose
Belmont Rich Brown & Gold Collar
The Belmont Stakes is an American Thoroughbred horse race held at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York. It is the third and final leg of the Triple Crown held five weeks after the Kentucky Derby and three weeks after the Preakness.
With this in mind, the horse bit icon on this collar is reminiscent of the elegant equestrian style made popular by these historical races.
- "In the Style of Gucci" dog collar
- Rich brown leather
- Classic horsebit icon
- 100% Italian full grain leather
- Italian hardware
- Polished 22 karat gold finish
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Lined in black Italian leather
- Matching 48" long, 3/4" wide lead available