Beef Paddy Fries (100g)
- Grass fed beef sourced from Australia/ New Zealand
- Tough neck ligament cut in strips and great as a daily chew, to promote teeth cleaning and engagement
- Bite: Hard and crunchy
- Made locally in AVS licensed kitchen
- Cleaned and sanitised with ozone
- Processed at controlled low temperatures for minimal change in nutritional profile, while ensuring safety protocols according to the USDA food safety guidelines
- 100% digestible
Grass Fed Australian/ New Zealand Beef Neck Ligament (Paddywack)
All treats and chews do not contain any additives, chemicals or artificial flavouring, and are packaged in food grade home compostable packaging.
Storage and handling: Recommended to transfer in air tight container and store in freezer. Best consumed within 4 months from date of manufacture.