Christmas NOU (Squeak)
A Christmas collaboration with Lambwolf Collective, only available at Woof Living this season.
Do you know the colour blue is one of the few colours our pups can see?
Just imagine seeing a colour popping out in their sight, OH WHAT JOY! Together with the good people at Lambwolf Collective, we wanted to make Christmas a little memorable for all pups with this custom made, squeaky teddy plush blue NOU. The perfect size NOU for all size pups.
Unlike the other NOUs, this custom NOU is reinforced with a thick backing layer underneath for extended play amongst active chewers, currently only available in the O NOU series. The plush texture makes the NOU so cosy, while it stays super soft and comfy in our pups' mouths. More importantly, it will also last after washes.
• the soft fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
• the delicate texture not only protect your pet's mouth but also avoid damage to the teeth and gum
• the reinforced structure of the non-rip composite backing below the soft teddy plush fabric makes the toy extremely durable
• all seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
• measures approximately 4.5ft or 135cm long and 1.5” or 4cm in diameter when unknotted
Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry
Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes
Each pup plays differently and we recommend you to keep a close watch particularly during the first time a new play object is introduced. No toy is completely indestructible, so please supervise the play to ensure safety if you know your pup is not gentle with toys.
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
Checking on our dogs intermittently during their playtime is always recommended, in case things get rough. No dog toy is truly indestructible, even those made for power chewers. If your dog has a history of excessive power chewing or perhaps enjoy making a game out of de-fluffing everything they can get their paws on, we strongly recommend for you to keep a close watch on your dog. Swallowing of stuffing or squeaker can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Hand wash or delicate machine wash with pet-safe detergent in the laundry bag. Air dry.