Please expect inherent disparities in wood colour and grain pattern. Thank you.
Calling all "Tiger Mums" who are always looking for challenging puzzles for their dogs to attain high levels of academic achievement, this one is for you.
This 2 Towers puzzle requires your dog to put on their thinking caps and some degree of skills to solve it. The difficulty level varies from 1 paw to 4 paws by adding and removing the number of tokens (hats and cylinders) from the structure. The puzzle stands on a pedestal and is linked by a bridge. The two towers feature cylinders, hats and drawers; the pedestal contains a trapdoor. There are a total of 8 cylinders, 16 hats and 6 plastic drawers that offer up to 31 variations for hiding dry treats that will keep your dog motivated to play. The more hats you put on the board, the more challenging the game becomes! It is no wonder this puzzle is one of My Intelligent Pets' all-time bestsellers.
- Ideal for small, medium and large-size breed dogs who love puzzle games
- Difficulty level 4
- A total of 8 cylinders, 16 hats and 6 plastic drawers that offer up to 31 variations
- Great indoor activity during rainy days and if you have senior dogs with ailments and for post-surgery recoveries where outdoor activities are impossible
- This product is compliant with Animal Welfare under § 18 (AT)
How to play
1. Hide your dog’s favourite treats under “hats” and “cylinders”, as well as inside of the drawers. Make sure your dog observes while you are doing it.
2. Encourage your dog verbally to seek the treats hidden inside of the puzzle.
3. Your dog will start searching for the treats by knocking down the “cylinders”, moving the “hats” to the position where they can be lifted and drawers can be opened to expose the treats.
4. Make sure that you praise the dog each time he/she finds the treat.
We recommend you to start the game with only a few pieces of hats and cylinders as your dog may lose motivation if it is unable to solve the game after a few attempts. Let your dog watch as you hide the treats in the game to stimulate its curiosity.
Product size and measurements
42.5cm x 20cm x 14.5cm
Made from certified wood, coated with a transparent water-resistant layer safe for humans and animals.
1. Prevent destructive boredom behaviour
2. Relieve stress
3. Reduce separation anxiety
4. Satisfy natural hunting instincts
5. Provide physical exercise
6. Boost mental stimulation
7. Slow down eating to prevent vomiting and indigestion
Never let your dog play with puzzle toys unsupervised, especially if your dog has a history of excessive power chewing. Intervene when your dog starts to chew on pieces of the game. Check regularly for damage such as splinters and chips. Swallowing of any foreign object can be a choking hazard or form an obstruction in their bowel. Supervised play will help toys last longer, and most importantly, keep your dog safe. Always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
Use only dry treats when playing. If your puzzle has wood components, please keep game dry and free of water as the wooden parts may swell otherwise. You may do a simple wipe with antibacterial wet wipes. For non-wood puzzles, hand wash with pet-safe detergent, rinse clean and air dry.